Silver plated plain style rose bowl approximately 20cm in diameter. On an octagonal plinth with five plates for engraving. Engraved "The Harry Lewis Trophy founder and chairman of the W. W. Camera Club 1945 - 1962".
Harry J. Lewis was a member of both Peterborough Photographic Society and Westwood Works Camera Club. When the latter was disbanded in 1991, the trophy was donated to PPS.
Awarded for the best PDI in the Record section of the Annual Exhibition.