A silver plated, Irish style cup with two handles on a low foot. On a black plinth with a silver band, hand engraved from 1959. A second, square plinth has been added more recently. Overall height 9¼ inches, not including the second plinth. Given by Mrs Greenwood in memory of her late husband, W. J. Greenwood, ARPS in 1959. Engraved "The Greenwood Cup presented to the Peterborough Photographic Society".
Awarded for for the Best PDI Panel in the Annual Exhibition.